The West Norfolk Deaf Association is a registered charity which supports Deaf and hard of hearing people to live independent lives
Click here to read more about the services that WNDA provides...
The Deaf Centre, based in Kings Lynn town centre is easily accessible by car or public transport. Our services include:
- Hearing Support - providing aftercare services for people with NHS hearing aids in their own home, in residential homes and in doctors surgery clinics in West Norfolk
- Tinnitus Support - providing information and advice, equipment loan service and specialist events for people with tinnitus
- Advocacy and Open Door - providing support and information for British Sign Language users with issues such as housing, benefits and utility bills.
- BSL users coffee mornings and social/learning activities
- BSL users Healthy Living Club - woking alongside Kings Lynn Health Trainer Service and Lynnsport to provide full communication support for BSL users accessing these health services
- BSL Users Computer Courses for beginners and intermediate learners
- Sign Language Courses
- Deaf Children's holiday club
- Meeting and Conference rooms for hire in Kings Lynn and West Norfolk . Full conferencing facilities are available in the large meeting room and a small office is available to hire for smaller meetings/interviews. A children’s playroom and IT suite for hire. The Deaf Centre is fully accessible with a changing bed and hoist. A lift is available to the upper floor. Parking is available on –site for Deaf Centre users in the centre of Kings Lynn, West Norfolk.
- Volunteering Opportunities for those interesting in supporting us with Hearing Support, Breakout Childrens club and other roles.
- Membership and Fundraising opportunities for those who wish to support the work that we do.